Drunk Driving (DAI/DUI/DWI)
Philadelphia DUI Defense Attorney
In many cases, DUI charges can be successfully challenged. Ask for an Philadelphia DUI defense attorney immediately.
(DAI/DUI/DWI) Drunk driving defense attorney Randolph Goldman of Philadelphia aggressively defends clients charged with drunk driving. If you have been arrested for driving under the influence, contact our law firm. We will arrange a free consultation with Mr. Goldman.
If you are not represented correctly, you may end up going to jail when you shouldn't – you only have one trial and sentencing.
Our Philadelphia DUI defense attorney will tell you exactly what the consequences of a DAI/DUI conviction can be under Pennsylvania law. In your case, that may include a driver's license suspension, driver's license revocation, a fine, and jail or prison time.
He will also explain how to get the most favorable outcome in your situation. With the help of a skillful DAI/DUI lawyer you may get charges reduced or thrown out altogether. Questions he will investigate include:
- Did the police make an illegal traffic stop?
- Were you properly informed of your rights and implied consent law if you refused the Breathalyzer?
- If your blood alcohol content (BAC) was shown as over the legal limit, was the Breathalyzer test properly administered?
- Were there technical problems with the blood, breath, or urine test?
- If you are charged with a level of offense that may mean jail, can he, as your lawyer, negotiate a plea bargain for community service, home monitoring or probation?
- Do you qualify for a work permit to drive until your driver's license reinstatement?
If you have been charged with DAI/DUI/DWI, we will represent you before trial, at trial, and in administrative hearings. Also see Traffic Offenses Information, Criminal Defense Information, and Pennsylvania Criminal Penalties to learn more about DUI defense.
DWI Defense Lawyer in Pennsylvania
If you were arrested for drunk driving, Philadelphia attorney Randolph Goldman will work to get you the best outcome possible. Our law office is located in downtown Philadelphia. We serve residents of West Chester, Doylestown, Media, Norristown, Bucks County, Chester County, Delaware County, Montgomery County, and Philadelphia County, PA. Our clients rely on attorney Randolph Goldman to aggressively defend their rights.